Hope you’re wrapping up the year in all the best ways.
We put together a list of articles and posts the community cared most about in 2018! Some will make you laugh and some will make you cry, but that is life. And with that, I digress.
- Food of Dragon Boat Festival – Zongzi/Rice Dumpling
- Matsu – Taiwan’s biggest diety
- Tea if by sea, cha if by land: Why the world only has two words for tea
- The Island That Never Stops Apologizing
Food & Entertainment
- Eat All the Food from ‘Spirited Away’ in This Taiwanese Town
- Taiwan film ‘On Happiness Road’ wins grand prize at Tokyo Anime Award Festival
- Taiwanese luger aims for Olympic glory in PyeongChang
- Taiwan flag on full display at opening of Paris Gay Games
News & Politics:
- US passes the Taiwan Travel Act
- Taiwan’s Diplomatic Allies count is down to 17
- Xi warns Taiwan will face ‘punishment of history’ for separatism
- China tells international airlines to toe the line on Taiwan
- Taiwan Earthquake Toll Rises to 9 Dead, With Dozens Missing
- Referendum Vote & Local Elections
Oh, and happy new year.